Many professionals sabotage their careers and sacrifice job satisfaction because they don't know how to overcome obstacles to career success. This book gives them tips and techniques to beat these career barriers. It identifies the elements of a successful career and lays out steps that help workers become more engaged at work. Candid, practical advice shows workers how to counter weaknesses, correct damaging behaviors, defuse political situations, communicate for better control, and more. This guide is for the professional who wants to earn a promotion or raise, and get those plum assignments!
- Battle of the Books - K to 2nd
- Battle of the Books - 3rd to 4th
- Battle of the Books - 5th to 6th
- Battle of the Books - Middle School
- Battle of the Books - High School