Where can I find the case Simpson v. Satterfield? What are the laws in Nevada on gun ownership? Can you help me apply for a business license? How do I copyright my name? Questions like these make a new law librarian's head spin. The truth is, all librarians are apt to get legal questions, and most struggle to respond. Collection development, too, is tricky if you seldom work with legal publishers. As the law touches more and more of our daily lives while lawyers price their services out of the average person's range, the public increasingly turns to libraries for answers. Where can librarians turn? Okay, that one's easy—to The Accidental Law Librarian.
- Battle of the Books - K to 2nd
- Battle of the Books - 3rd to 4th
- Battle of the Books - 5th to 6th
- Battle of the Books - Middle School
- Battle of the Books - High School
- See all