When Robin Nevins, the son of Hawk's boyhood mentor, is denied at the University, Hawk asks Spenser to investigate. It appears the denial is tied to the suicide of a young gay activist, and as Spenser digs deeper he is nearly drowned in a multicultural swamp of politics: black, gay, academic, and feminist. At the same time, Spenser's inamorata, Susan, asks him to come to the aid of an old college friend, K.C. Roth, the victim of a stalker. Spenser solves the problem a bit too effectively when K.C. turns the tables and begins to stalk him. With Hush Money, Robert B. Parker adds another classis with a morally complex tale to this legendary series.
- Battle of the Books - K to 2nd
- Battle of the Books - 3rd to 4th
- Battle of the Books - 5th to 6th
- Battle of the Books - Middle School
- Battle of the Books - High School
- See all