William Blake was largely unrecognised during his lifetime but is now considered a seminal figure in the history of poetry of the Romantic Age. His prophetic poetry has been said to form "what is in proportion to its merits the least read body of poetry in the English language". Here a selection of his finest work, starting with "And did those feet in ancient time", is read by Sir Ralph Richardson.
- Battle of the Books - K to 2nd
- Battle of the Books - 3rd to 4th
- Battle of the Books - 5th to 6th
- Battle of the Books - Middle School
- Battle of the Books - High School
- See all